Even a Concierge Needs a Vacation!

It's been a wonderful Holiday Season here in Stockholm with lots going on and many wonderful guests here at the Rival Hotel! But now it is time for me to take a little vacation and recharge my batteries for the upcoming Spring season. Two weeks on a beach in Thailand is just what the doctor ordered. I love the snow, but enough is enough! This means that this blog will be quiet for the next two weeks. Scroll down to the past two entries to get some great research tips as well as a list of museum and art exhibitions coming up in the next few months. That should tide you over until I get back!
Hotel guests: If you have any urgent questions regarding the upcoming few weeks, please contact my knowledgable colleagues in the Reception at frontdesk@rival.se otherwise you can keep sending me inquiries at concierge@rival.se. My colleagues will be monitoring my e-mail, otherwise (if it is regarding matters for a later date) I will answer upon my return.
See you in February!

Comments

Popular Posts