New Address for the Stockholm Tourist Center

And... I'm back! My batteries are recharged after two weeks in Croatia (a country I can definitely recommend for your next trip) and ready for a fun autumn in Stockholm.

I'll start with a little reminder. As I advised earlier, the Stockholm Visititors Center has now moved. As of September 2nd, their new location is on Vasagatan 14 directly across the street from the Central Train Station. The Visitors Board is promoting their new offices as the most modern tourist center in all of Scandinavia.

Edit: This evening I was invited by the Stockholm Visitors Board to the grand opening of the new offices. The locale is really nice... very spacious. And the gadgets are very high-tech! They have computers to use as well as giant touch screens and a wall of tv screens showing inspirational images of Stockholm. A very interactive way to discover the city and what it has to offer. I'm a little on the fence still if the location is better. The old offices were a little more centrally located, though with the new offices being just across the street from the central train/subway station perhaps it will be a better location.

Comments

Popular Posts