Even a Concierge Needs a Vacation!

Summer is nearing and it is time for me to take a little vacation before the summer season gets going in Stockholm! So it is off to San Francisco and Hawaii for 3 weeks to recharge my batteries. It looks like we are in for a busy summer... lots going on in the city with loads of wonderful visitors already booked in. A record number of cruise ships will be visiting Stockholm as well which is good news. A special thanks to you who have visited and read my blog... I've been writing it for a year now, with over 180 posts and almost 30,000 readers to date. But now the blog will be silent while I'm on vacation. While I'm gone, have a look at the essential research tips I have for someone coming to visit the city, as well as some sightseeing tips, museum tips, restaurant recommendations as well as some general tourist information. I look forward to welcoming you to the Rival Hotel and Stockholm this summer!
Future hotel guests: If you have any urgent questions regarding the upcoming few weeks, please contact my knowledgeable colleagues in the Reception at frontdesk@rival.se or else you can keep sending me inquiries at concierge@rival.se. My colleagues will be monitoring my e-mail, otherwise (if it is regarding matters for a later date) I will answer upon my return.
I'll be back in the middle of June!

Comments

Popular Posts