Best Pubs, Sports Bars, Spas and Julbord!

Photo by Yanan Li, Stockholm Visitors Board
Well... I'm headed off for a week long vacation. This time to NYC! I thought I would leave readers with a few interesting lists provided by What's Up Sthlm. This is a great website dedicated to entertainment of all types in Stockholm and one which I use quite a lot in my line of work. It is in Swedish so, unfortunately, I don't think visitors find it when surfing the internet looking for information. What's Up Sthlm does, however, offer the ability to translate their articles into several languages. But you have to know what you are looking for in Swedish so I thought I would point you in the direction of the articles that are of interest. Just click on the flag representing the language of your choice in the top right hand corner of the article. Be warned that the "translator" can produce som hilarious Swenglish!

If you are staying at the Rival Hotel and need further help or additional information, just contact me directly. I will be back from my vacation on Tuesday, October 30th and will get back to blogging then.

Comments

Popular Posts